Summer is here, which means the sun has finally decided to come out and stay for a couple months. With no school, no rain and plenty of time, the possibilities for break are endless. We at the Clog have accumulated the most basic of basic necessities to place on everyone’s to-do list for the summer.
- Make new friends.
- Hangout with friends 24/7.
- Go to the beach and tan. Post a picture of hot dog legs on social media.
- Take more pictures at the beach and Instagram it to prove that you went there.
- Go swimming. This is the time to show off that new one-piece you just bought from Costco.
- Lose weight. It might be too late for the summer bod, so time to work on the winter bod right?
- Get a summer job or internship. After all, you have to find a way to finance your summer recreations.
- Go shopping with the money you make and whip out a new summer wardrobe.
- Attend a concert or any kind of music festival. No matter where you are, the music world is always popping.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise. Be a trooper and do both on the same day.
- Have a movie marathon. Re-watch the hundreds of the Disney movies that set overrated summer fantasies for us.
- Go camping and eat s’mores or just have a bonfire and eat s’mores. Or have a bonfire at your camping trip and eat s’mores.
- Set a new personal record for the amount of Popsicles and ice cream you can eat in one sitting.
- Get new hair. Whether that consists of a trim, buzzcut or dyeing it in various ways, summer is definitely the time to experiment and get rid of your regrets before the school year.
- Clean your room. Let’s face it. The possibilities of this one happening is the lowest out of the entire list.
Contact Sunny Tsai at [email protected].