Daiso school supplies you can’t beat

Sasha Ashall/File

We all know that the most exciting part about going back to school is getting new school supplies, but all those little things we need can add up and get expensive. That’s why we suggest checking out Daiso, on Telegraph Avenue, for great school supplies and other goodies for very low prices. We’ve compiled some of our top picks.

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

If you’re the type of person that likes to color code your notes, this pen is awesome for organization. It’s very convenient, since you won’t have to close and open a new pen every time you want to change ink color.

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

Daiso has the cutest erasers, shaped like everything you can imagine. Your classmates and study buddies will definitely be jealous of these cute supplies. Plus, how could you not smile about erasing your work with a giraffe’s butt?

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

These gel pens from Daiso are the best things ever. They’re so much fun to write with and can instantly make you happier when you’re studying. Not to mention, they’ll totally bring you back to the 1990’s and 2000’s. Super retro.

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

These super cute schedule organizers are perfect for hanging up in your residence hall or apartment. It’s an awesome way to decorate your space while still keeping on top of your schedule.

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

Before you go to the student store to purchase all of your notebooks for the school year, check out Daiso for notebooks. They have notebooks in all shapes, colors and sizes for very reasonable prices. It’s important to save money on things like notebooks, which won’t differ much in quality from brand to brand. At the end of the day, it’s all paper.

Allison David/Staff

Allison David/Staff

$1.50

And finally, an abacus. This could really come in handy while taking Math 54 or multivariable calculus!

Contact Allison David at [email protected].