What your bowl of cereal at Crossroads says about you

Ethan Epstein/Senior Staff

Did you know that March 7 is National Cereal Day? In honor of this special day, we at the Clog have decided to tell you what your cereal choice says about you! Are you a simple person who likes the basics, or are you a crazy person with all the frills? Stay tuned for the ultimate personality indicator.

Cheerios

You’re a plain Jane. You don’t really like flavor, or maybe you’re trying to reduce your cholesterol (good choice!). If neither of these reasons apply to you though, try something else. Life is too short to eat Cheerios, especially if they’re not Honey Nut.

Kellogg’s Smart Start

You’re trying to be healthy, but honestly you should just drop the bowl of cereal and wait in line for an egg white omelet. I guess if you’re really craving cereal and you’re trying to eat healthy, this is your best option. But still, Kashi is so much better.

Krave

You know what’s good. You like some surprise in your life and are definitely a noncomformist. Who says you can’t eat chocolate at 9 a.m.? You definitely live life to its fullest.

Kashi Heart to Heart

Is this that one weird cereal that’s shaped as a heart? If you eat this, you probably don’t have a soul.

Frosted Flakes

You’re a sweet wholesome person that enjoys the simple things in life. You’re OK with just spending the weekend hanging out with friends and kicking up your feet after a week of hard work.

Mini-Wheats

Frosted: You’re a balanced person who likes to have fun but knows how to crack down for school (or at least, that’s what you told people when you were trying to find a roommate freshman year).

Unfrosted: You probably just like to study a lot and are closed off to new adventures.

Apple Jacks

You’re definitely the fun and flirty one of your friends. You love chatting it up with new people and engaging in conversation.

Corn Flakes

You’re probably just getting this cereal because it’s the last one left, and we’re not about to make judgements about you.

Kashi GOLEAN Crunch!

Once again, you’re a health enthusiast! You are probably using yogurt instead of milk and are on your way to go take a class at CorePower.

Lucky Charms

You’re a really spiritual person. You’re very superstitious and probably also have your horoscope tab open right now.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

You’re a little kid at heart. You enjoy the thrills of life and are always interested in an adventure.

Special K Strawberry

You’re weird.

Now you know just how much your favorite cereal at Crossroads says about your personality (or not)!

Contact Allison David at [email protected].