After weeks of relentless ASUC campaigning on Sproul Plaza, elections are finally over. Now what are you going to do without hearing five different platforms while you’re three minutes late to class (past Berkeley time!)? It’s going to be a serious struggle trying to come up with conversations to have with others on Sproul Plaza. For this reason, we at the Clog have devised a list of great topics to help you chat with friends without the presence of ASUC campaigners.
- The weather
- How weird squirrels are
- The meaning of life
- How much you’re going to miss Chancellor Dirks
- Why it is still raining in April?
- What your spirit animal is
- Something Trump did
- What classes you’re going to take next semester
- How bad your phase I appointment is
- Summer plans
- Internship rejections
- How fun Coachella was
- What you’re going to wear for Cal Day
- How much we miss chicken strips from GBC
- Kendrick Lamar’s new album
- Favorite form of potato
- How pleasant Sproul Plaza is now that ASUC elections are over
- What’s on the menu at Crossroads
- The volume of Chancellor Dirk’s mustache due to humidity
- What songs the Campanile should be playing
- The new Beauty and The Beast movie
- How many papers you have to write in two days
- What Shrek is doing at this very moment
- What the cutest breed of dog is
Just in case you forgot to have regular conversations on campus, we hope you enjoy some of these quick topics to help you have a decent (and ASUC sign-free) discussion on Sproul Plaza.
Contact Allison David at [email protected].