Berkeley Time: one of our beloved school’s greatest gifts to us. Ten minutes seems like a lot, but time flies when you’re getting your booty kicked by school.
So we at the Clog crafted 10 things for you to do during these 10 minutes.
- Call your parents. Just to say hi, not to complain or ask for money. They miss you!
- Answer that email that requires you to do something. You don’t actually have to do it, but hey, at least you seem productive.
- Learn a foreign phrase. Motivation to study abroad?
- Eat a snack. Brain food!
- Throw out everything in the bottom of your backpack. That broken pen? Time to say goodbye.
- Review your notes from last class.
- Become friends with the people sitting next to you. Swap numbers! Automatic study buddies!
- Clean up your desktop. At least pretend you have control of your life.
- Write a to-do list. Nothing makes you feel productive like a to-do list. Then you can freak out about all of the things you didn’t realize you needed to do!
- Smoke some weed. Just kidding. That’s completely inappropriate to do in a class room. Well, actually, it is UC Berkeley. So maybe offer your professor some?
See you in 10, Bears!
Contact Olivia Lipari at [email protected].