- One (1) stroll around the campus on a rainy night
- Twenty (20) hours of being awake
- Twenty (20) minutes of introspection on a rooftop
- One (1) circle of fluorescent orange-vest-clad construction workers spotted from corner of the eye
- One (1) bird that stays relatively close to you on the rooftop and leaves the instant after you think, “You can go now,” renewing your faith in the connection between humans and nature
- Two (2) novels
Stew in a broth of dream-flavored unconsciousness for three and a half (3.5) hours.
Glaze with canned coffee and sweat.
*results may vary
Contact Ericka Shin at [email protected].