Midterm season was rough. From pulling all-nighters to finishing an entire 10-page essay in one night, we’ve been through a lot. Thankfully, midterm season is finally over (at least for most of us), and depending on how you did, you might want to get a little fucked up this weekend. How fucked up exactly? Take this quiz hand-crafted by us at the Clog to find out.
- Did you set the curve for your most recent midterm?
- Hell, no — are you kidding me?
- Yes, I take my academics very seriously.
- Did you get within one standard deviation of the mean?
- Well, maybe. … What’s standard deviation again?
- Of course, who do you think I am?
- Were you the one who set the minimum?
- That’s not what I’m telling my friends.
- No way! Who gets a 2/50 on an exam?
- Did you show up to the midterm even though your professor drops one?
- Nah fam. Like you just said, they drop one.
- Yes, of course. More practice for the final exam!
- Is your GSI no longer able to make eye contact with you because of how badly you bombed your midterm?
- Come to think of it … they don’t make eye contact with me anymore.
- They smile at me every time I walk into the room because I participate in class and ace the exams.
- You bombed your midterms, and that’s okay. Get extremely fucked up this weekend, and forget the woes of the week. Take a trip to Pappy’s or party at your local frat house. It’ll be okay, as long as you ace that final.
- Way to go! Your midterm scores are phenomenal. You don’t need to get too fucked up, but make sure to celebrate your test scores a little bit.
Contact Melany Dillon at [email protected].