An open letter to the Jonas Brothers: We really missed you

Flickr/Creative Commons

Dear Kevin, Nick and Joe … the Jonas Brothers … Jo Bros,

Hey … we really missed you. We appreciate that you decided to come back during these “Lines, Vines and Trying Times” in America, in terms of both politics and good music. We hope that your comeback will finally kick The Chainsmokers out of frat houses so your beautiful music can grace all intoxicated college kids around Berkeley. We know it’s been awhile since we last heard music from you as a group, but know that we’ve missed you and thought about you every day since October 29, 2013.

Joe, how has it been? We’re glad you found your way back to your brothers. But what happens to DNCE? We know the DNCE members can’t compare to your actual blood brothers, but you can’t deny that they’re some talented artists! We loved “Cake By The Ocean,” but confess that “Sucker” is just as good — maybe even better.

Nick, the baby of the Jonas Brothers trio! Firstly, we want to say congrats on your marriage to Priyanka Chopra. Although you really crushed some hearts (literally stomped on them), we can’t deny the power couple you and Priyanka make. We can’t believe it was only a few years ago when you were sporting a purity ring and caught in the middle of some Disney Channel drama. But Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are both thriving, so we’re sure there are no more hard feelings. We see you’re making  your way to the best Jonas Brother by being front and center of the cover for “Sucker.” All we have to say is … it’s what you deserve, king!

Kevin, we hope your simple life is treating you well.

To you, the Jonas Brothers, we love that you’ve come back to hit us right in the feels, but we have one favor to ask of you. As one of the most iconic boy bands, we need you to have a little talk with our good friends Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne. If you want to get spicy, throw Zayn Malik into the mix too. The world needs boy bands, and we think you’re the one to save the whole genre of boy bands and cute boys to break our hearts. Please, we believe in you!

Thank you for coming back into our lives. We really needed it.

Love,

The Clog

P.S. Is Frankie, the Bonus Jonas, salty he wasn’t included in the second round of the Jonas Brothers? Let us know.

Joyce Cam is the assistant blog editor. Contact Joyce Cam at [email protected].