Have you ever been afraid to voice your truest opinions out of fear that they may be unpopular ones? Does the imagery of your peers judging you immediately surface in your mind? Well, worry not — because some of your unpopular opinions may actually be more popular than you’d think. Thanks to the popularity of vocalizing “unpopular opinions” online these days, we at the Clog have compiled a list of opinions that are more agreeable than not.
- Balenciaga Triple S sneakers aren’t cute.
- The U.S. “Office” is way better than the original U.K. version.
- Snapchat’s dog filter should’ve stayed in 2016.
- Takeoff is the best rapper of Migos.
- The TV show “Friends” really isn’t that funny — certainly not funny enough for Netflix to pay $100 million for the rights to stream it next year.
- Anything’s better than going to the gym.
- Frosted sugar cookies from the grocery store don’t actually taste good.
- Drake’s music is way too overhyped.
- Buying stylish clothes for babies is a waste of money. We’re looking at you especially, Kylie Jenner.
- Dresses with pockets look worse than those without them.
- Pineapple belongs on a pizza.
- Oatmeal raisin cookies are just as good as chocolate chip cookies. Time to bring justice to the raisin!
- Long walks on the beach aren’t that amazing to be listed as the ideal date in every guy’s Tinder bio.
- Not every song has to have a Cardi B feature on it.
- Voicing your unpopular opinion online is just a mechanism to prove to yourself that your opinion is, in fact, not as unpopular as you think.
Although it can be daunting to express your thoughts on a new hit song or the latest fashion trend, you’d be surprised by the sheer number of people who think the same as you do.