When ‘Game of Thrones’ meets ‘Avengers: Endgame’ in an alternate universe

With things looking dire at the end of “Infinity War,” who better to save the day than our favorite blonde dragon-riding queen accompanied by a needling secret assassin? Here’s a quick rundown of how “Endgame” would turn out if everyone from “Game of Thrones” showed up — Nightwalkers included.

Let’s start off in the “Game of Thrones” universe. Everyone’s running from the Nightwalkers, and they’ve finally made it down to King’s Landing. Cersei finally realizes she messed up and forces Euron to work with Yara, getting them all to the Iron Islands safely. There, they meet the Children of the Forest, who create a portal to try and get them all to a different universe, in the hopes that they can build a new life there. As the stragglers go in, the Night King uses his connection with Bran to bring them all across too, landing them straight into the MCU just as Vision is killed by Thanos.

With a snap of his fingers, Thanos kills half the Nightwalkers too. As the rest of them crawl toward him in rage, he zaps the Night King and his army with the gauntlet, effectively killing them all. Portalling himself away with the space stone, the rest of the “Game of Thrones” group stands there befuddled as its problem is solved.

Noticing the flying dragons and the oddly dressed people, Captain America walks over. Discovering that these people are here to make new lives for themselves, he explains that they can’t do that until Thanos is gone.

Resolved, the “Game of Thrones” crew meet the Avengers to finally take the Mad Titan down. The most ultimate training montage ensues, Tyrion argues with Rocket about the better battle strategy, and Bronn practices with the Winter Soldier. After many arguments and Cap finding his friend in Rhaegal, they finally meet Thanos in a final showdown.

After Arya tricks Thanos by appearing as the Maw and Captain America knocks Thanos down from the back of Rhaegal, they have the Mad Titan bound. Finally, Thor comes up to him and finishes the job.

With both of these fandoms ending their current chapters as we speak, we at the Clog couldn’t help but wonder how it would’ve ended if they’d joined forces. Tweet us if you have any other ideas!

Contact Chandini Dialani at [email protected].