The new Avengers movie came out, and it has the audacity to take up a little more than three hours of your life. We at the Clog find that utterly ridiculous and have compiled a list of better ways to spend three hours than in a movie theater seat which you very well may get lice from.
- Watch seven lectures on two times speed
- Drive to Tahoe
- Watch the original Nyan Cat video 54 times (and every recreation ever made)
- Clean your entire room
- Find a seat in Moffitt
- Go to your godforsaken two-hour discussion
- Sit in your towel after taking a shower
- Listen to “Old Town Road” by Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus 118 times
- Write that paper you had the whole semester to write
- Listen to that podcast your friends have been begging you to listen to
- Go on a run
- Watch movie trailers on YouTube
- Backup your laptop
- Roast your professor in your course evaluations
- Get lost in Dwinelle
- Cut your own hair
- Freak out about how badly you cut your own hair
- Check Instagram, then put your phone away, then check Instagram again, and repeat
- Watch a depressing documentary
Enjoy those three hours of your life knowing that you didn’t spend it watching a capitalist nightmare.
Contact Elena Cavender at [email protected].