Musical groupings the Clog would rather see instead of LSD

Youtube/Courtesy

Labrinth, Sia and Diplo: an unlikely trio that has ultimately produced fantastic music. However, we at the Clog took some time to think of other musical groupings we’d like to see — all of them unlikely, each producing more disjointed music than the last. Here are our top picks.

OSKI: Offset, Sammy Hagar, Khalid and Ice Cube

We would like to think this musical pairing would be just like our dear old mascot: cool, classic and a little rock-and-roll.

YEET: Yoko Ono, Elvis Presley, Ellie Goulding and Trey Songz

Taken directly from Urban Dictionary, “yeet” is defined as “an exclamation that can be used to express excitement, usually happily but also nervously,” a perfect description for the trepidation one would feel before listening to the music such an eclectic band would produce.

VLSB: Vanessa Hudgens, Lana Del Rey, Selena and Barbra Streisand

Just like the Valley Life Sciences Building, this odd quartet would likely provide just the right mix of emotions: comfort from Barbra, happy vibes from Selena and Vanessa, and Lana Del Rey’s melancholiness — the latter to capture the feeling of studying for an exam you’re destined to fail.

SPROUL: Selena Gomez, P. Diddy, Randy Jackson, OneRepublic, Usher and Lady Gaga

This last one’s a mouthful, but then again, think of how undoubtedly crazy this music would be — a perfect description of the insanity that is Sproul. 

If you ever find yourself sick of your current tunes (or if you’re a music producer in the making), take some time to think of this list of possible collabs and the wonderful music that could be created. You never know which group might produce the next hit single!

Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].