Los Angeles market welcomes On The Map Marketing

Pixabay/Creative Commons

The Miami-based company On The Map Marketing is the newest SEO company in Los Angeles that offers online marketing, website development, and SEO services as well as marketing strategies to diverse businesses of varying sizes, including Fortune 500 companies. We serve a wide range of clients from plastic surgeons, auto dealers, attorneys and prominent law firms, pest control companies, and other businesses in the service industries. Leading with a “How Can I…” attitude when approaching clients’ needs, we help businesses by drawing attention to the services and products they provide, thus increasing business. The firm has been honored with several accolades, such as being named on the 2017 and 2018 INC. 5000 lists. Since 2016, the company has opened additional offices nationwide and now serves over five markets.

Understanding And Knowing Marketing Trends in Los Angeles

Successful marketing is built on understanding the unique markets a firm serves. Los Angeles is recognized globally as a city of opulence, movie stars, theme parks, commerce, and lifestyle. Competition is fierce when it comes to grabbing consumers’ attention. In order for your business to find and attract the right consumers who will be loyal to your brand, you need a marketing and advertising team who can keep up with the ever-changing trends and fast pace of Los Angeles. We excel in promoting businesses so they can find quality clients.

Los Angeles is on the cutting edge of many major industries including entertainment, transportation, hospitality and tourism, retail and manufacturing. It is important for advertisers to be aware of what catches the eyes of L.A. residents. For example, according to a Harris Interactive poll, over 68% of people between the ages of 18 and 35 are more inclined to buy a product or service based on the recommendation of a friend or via a shared post on social media. Understanding how consumers are influenced by social media and the Internet, and how that drives advertising to select groups, and implementing effective marketing strategies is what On The Map Marketing does best.

A Thorough Comprehension of Los Angeles Marketing Laws

Ethical marketing is equivalent to great marketing, and success is built on using the best practices, not spam strategies. The California Civic Code strictly prohibits certain forms of marketing practices, which include:

1. Denigrating the products or services of another company through misrepresentation of fact or falsehoods
  2. Not advertising that furniture needs to be assembled when it is in fact required
  3. Misrepresenting the quality, standard, or grade of goods and services when it is another or even the model or style of a good that is not so.
  4. Claiming that products or services have benefits, sponsorship, ingredients, quantities, characteristics, uses, or approval that they actually do not have. This includes prohibiting individuals from claiming to have the approval, affiliation, sponsorship, status or connections that they do not have. 
  5. Not advertising that a good or service is limited in quantity, or advertising without the intention of meeting reasonably expected demand.
  6. Claiming that repairs, replacements, or parts are needed when they are not.
  7. Misreporting that an agent, salesperson, or representative has a level of authority to negotiate the terms of a transaction.
  8. Claiming that a consumer will be the recipient of a discount, rebate, or another type of economic benefit if it is contingent on further action being taken by the consumer or a subsequent event after the transaction.

By working with professionals who are well-versed in these legal guidelines you are sure to have a have more success in your marketing and advertising goals.

On The Map Marketing can make your business more visible to potential clients in a city where there are already many stars. Shine brighter than the rest with us.

The Daily Californian’s editorial and newsroom staff were not involved in this advertisement’s production. For advertising and sponsorship opportunities or more information about paid content, contact [email protected]