The Clog’s choices for the best places to shop for school supplies

Anissa Nishioka/File

It’s that stressful time of the year: the back-to-school season, when you realize that summer sped by too fast. It’s time to get back to school, meaning that you should prepare well to avoid tension when the school year starts. To help you prepare, we at the Clog have prepared for you a list of the best stores to go school supply shopping at.  

Target

If your schedule is filled and you’re too busy to shop in the store (which you probably are), then your best bet is to browse online. You’ll easily find what you’re looking for with a simple search, then you can add it to your cart for a quick pickup later. 

The Campus Store

This store located on Euclid Avenue is undoubtedly one of the most convenient options for students. Along with stationery, you can pick up dorm necessities, snacks and whatever you need to help you prepare. 

Daiso

If you’re broke starting out the school year, Daiso provides cheap and classic school supply items to help you ball on a budget. This shop has the cutest stationery and other small knickknacks as well. 

Payn’s Stationery

This private shop includes a nice selection of high-end paper and pens to start out your school year right. You might find yourself buying unnecessary new planners, shiny rulers, a binder in every color and an alarm clock just for the fun of it. 

Your home 

Honestly, your home is the best place to find whatever you need. Chances are, you already own everything necessary to for school. Things you find here are 100 percent off, since you already bought them years ago but simply forgot about them. 

With so many places to go shopping, it’ll hopefully make saying goodbye to summer a little less difficult. We hope you bring your friends along to go shopping with you, and enjoy your school year!

Contact Vicky Bai at [email protected].