Something about hot sauce makes EVERYTHING taste better. Some even swear by weird combos like ice cream and hot sauce. One of the things people tell you to bring before coming into college is a bottle of hot sauce. So, whether you’re a Tapatío aficionado or a Cholula advocate, there is no doubt that hot sauce has changed the way you look at bland food. Here are some foods that will go from zero to 100 real quick, with the help of a little hot sauce.
- The dining hall “vegetable medley”
- The frozen rice you bought from Trader Joe’s
- Ramen of any quality
- Peet’s Coffee
- The Popeyes chicken sandwich
- The tissues left by your roommate after they have been sick for a week
- Boba (just the pearls)
- Pineapple pizza
- Leftover Halloween candy
- The neglected bag of salad you bought a week ago
- The bear claws from Golden Bear Cafe
- The printed copy of your problem set
- Your roommate’s dead succulent
- Your midterm cheat sheet
- The latest Tame Impala release
- Your GPA
- The passive aggressive note your roommate left you about how you never do the dishes
- The love note you will never give your crush
- The flyer that was shoved in your hands on the way to lecture
- Your roommate’s sense of fashion
- The new Air Pods Pro.
- Any post about the CS 61 series
- More hot sauce
If you love hot sauce, today is the day to proclaim it to the world. Flaunt that mini Sriracha hot sauce bottle keychain. Take a couple extra Diablo hot sauce packets from Taco Bell. Live your life to the spiciest today. You’re all at the top of the Scoville Scale, Bears!
Contact Malvika Singhal at [email protected] .