Food delivery options for lazy, hungry students

Emma Drake/Staff

Do you ever sit on your couch scrolling through the endless options of food that can be delivered right to your door? If you do, you’re not alone! As a student, it can be challenging to make even a quick batch of instant ramen if you’re in a rush to finish a final paper or you missed your chance to grocery shop. We at the Clog have compiled a list of some of our go-to food options that now deliver. You’ll never have to scroll through the overwhelming number of possibilities again!

Tuk Tuk Thai 

An app-to-door classic, Tuk Tuk Thai is fast and fantastic. Its wide range of Thai dishes will leave you satisfied and wanting more. The best part is the restaurant often has a discounted delivery fee compared to similar Thai food places. So, next time you’re in the mood for pad see ew but don’t want to leave your apartment, give Tuk Tuk Thai a try!

The Italian Homemade Company  

The popular Italian restaurant located on College Avenue now delivers! This delightful Italian staple serves pasta made onsite for all to see! The fresh taste will turn you into a regular, and now its food is available for delivery right to your door. Definitely consider calling to order when you get a craving for a tasty bowl of gnocchi. 

Toss Noodle Bar 

Located on the bustling streets of Downtown Berkeley is the one and only Toss Noodle Bar. Its wide variety of noodles and sauce options will keep you more than satisfied. The fresh taste of its dishes and the ability to customize will leave you in a great mood. Plus, the veggies make will you feel like you’re making a healthier choice than most delivery options. Give it a go if you haven’t already!

Sliver Pizzeria 

Arguably the most popular destination for pizza in Berkeley, Sliver can now be delivered to your door. That’s right — Sliver delivers! You can have the slice of the day without walking all the way to Telegraph Avenue or Shattuck Avenue. Plus, it’s easy to split with friends, so this pizza will leave your stomach and wallet satisfied. Now you have an excuse to eat pizza whenever!

Gordo Taqueria 

Craving classic Mexican cuisine? Miss when Gordo was close by on Telegraph Avenue? Now, with deliveries from Gordo, you don’t even have to leave your living room to enjoy a freshly made burrito and guac. This local joint has some of the best food in town for great deals. You can kiss heading to College Avenue goodbye and just chill at home! 

Moe Sushi and Grill

If you’re a sushi fan but not in the mood to dine in, we have the place for you. Moe Sushi and Grill in Downtown Berkeley can be delivered without the hassle of heading downtown. You can enjoy an avocado roll while catching up on your newest Netflix binge. The delivery time is speedy and the sushi is delicious. So, don’t fret if you’re hungry and don’t care to move — Moe Sushi will get the job done.

Chipotle Mexican Grill

This delicious fast food stop has gotten even more convenient! If you’re in the mood to be lazy, you can now find Chipotle on numerous delivery apps. You’ll get that burrito bowl in no time at all. Plus, most sites give you the option of customizing your order, just as you would in person. So, hop on one of your devices and snatch that yummy burrito bowl!

Next time you don’t have time to cook or just simply don’t feel like leaving the comfort of your home, check out some of our top picks for delivery food! You’ll thank yourself later.  

Contact Summer Kailani at [email protected].