The best podcasts of 2020: Get listening!

Ariel Lung/File

Podcasts are honestly pure gold. There’s no better feeling than scrolling through your phone’s Spotify app and seeing newly available episodes from all of your favorite series! If you’re overwhelmed by the sheer number of podcasts available to listen to this decade and have no idea where to embark on your podcast journey, fear not! From one avid podcast listener, here’s an expertly curated selection of shows to listen to this year.

For the best podcast you will ever listen to, turn to the Joe Rogan Experience.

If you haven’t heard of Joe Rogan yet, where have you been? His episode with Elon Musk catapulted his (still incredibly renowned!) niche persona to undeniable stardom. From scandalous talks with Instagram playboy Dan Bilzerian to thought-provoking discussions with Neil deGrasse Tyson, Edward Snowden and Bernie Sanders, this podcast is honestly your one-stop shop for endless — and insightful — entertainment.

For comedic gold, check out the Views podcast.

YouTuber co-hosts David Dobrik and Jason Nash are a hilarious duo, recounting their crazy, social media-filled careers for their vast audience. From behind-the-scenes glimpses of Dobrik’s hugely successful YouTube career to hilarious anecdotes of their time spent on the road, this podcast is a must-listen!

For info on all things pop culture, listen to the Shameless podcast.

Michelle Andrews and Zara McDonald are two former magazine journalists who created this pop culture podcast phenomenon. Their slogan for the show is that it’s “for smart women who like dumb stuff” — the two Aussies grapple with current events and celebrity drama, infusing their commentary with truly insightful critiques, making this podcast one for the ages.

For the ultimate scoop on all things health and fitness, the KIC POD is for you.

Australian models and boss-lady businesswomen Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw have created not just a fantastic fitness community through their Keep it Cleaner, or KIC, workout program. They’ve also extended their reach to the audio world in the form of the KIC POD. They regularly have health professionals on the show and host incredibly detailed discussions on all things workouts, healthy eating and mental health.

We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of the podcasts to listen to in 2020. Whenever you’re heading off for a long commute or can’t stand the thought of walking your daily route to campus in complete silence, just turn to this list and download your favorite episodes!

Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].