The current quarantine has caused many people to become bakers. There’s just something so satisfying about enjoying a delicious treat that you made by hand. Sometimes, however, making desserts can be extremely complicated and require a plethora of ingredients. If you’re worried about getting a tricky recipe right, fear not! This three-ingredient recipe is something anyone can make in no time at all. These banana oat cookies require very little effort and are incredibly delicious. Try out this super simple recipe the next time you want to kill some time and bake something sweet.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of instant oats
- Toppings of your choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, raisins, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and smash up your bananas until there are no clumps.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bananas and instant oats.
- Fold in your toppings.
- Mold the mixture into small balls, and place them on a baking sheet. The dough may feel a little wet, but do your best to shape the cookies however you want.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for a chewier cookie, or 25-30 minutes for a crunchier cookie.
- Take them out of the oven, and enjoy.
This recipe is super fast and easy to make. Whether you’re looking to pass some time baking or just in the mood for something sweet, we hope you enjoy this super simple cookie recipe. Stay healthy!
Contact Jackie Amendola at [email protected].