Being stuck at home doesn’t have to be boring. While it is a real fear that we might not have the most normal summer this year, there are still lots of things you can do at home to have the summer experience. Fun, refreshing drinks are a great way to channel summer vibes.
If you’re like me, then you may not have access to a ton of mix-ins needed for those delicious summer drinks. We, however, have a hack that makes it super easy to make a vibrant drink at home — use Popsicles! This recipe is fantastic because it is entirely customizable since you can use whatever flavors you want to make. So, don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun with them.
- Popsicle of your choice
- 8 ounces of juice of your choice
- Take your Popsicle out of the freezer and let it thaw for about five minutes.
- Crush up your Popsicle and add the chunks into your blender.
- Pour in whatever juice you desire.
- If you want a more icy consistency, leave it as is. If you want a more slushy consistency, add water.
- Blend until smooth and top with fresh fruit for a super refreshing drink.
This drink is truly what you make of it! You really can’t go wrong with any fruit flavor combinations. So sit back, relax and have fun experimenting with the flavors of your choice.
Contact Jackie Amendola at [email protected].