TikToks to describe every mood you have felt while in quarantine

Momoka Sasaki/Staff

TikTok has taken the world by storm, and personally, scrolling through the app daily has been keeping me sane. While everyone feels physically disconnected right now, TikTok is a great way to still relate to other people who are in the same boat. We have compiled some of the best TikToks that we can all relate to on some level while stuck in quarantine!

For all of us who are just BORED IN THE HOUSE

This TikTok by Curtis Roach will make you feel understood in a whole new way. Although it may be simple and to the point, his catchy song will be stuck in your head for hours.

For those who are learning new skills 

If you’re using this time to cultivate a new skill, this TikTok will hit home. Whether you’re trying to master a musical instrument or see how many cups you can stack without them falling over, this video by @aspies30 is sure to entertain.

For those who are becoming addicted to TikTok

If being inside all the time has led you to seek entertainment via apps, this TikTok is for you. It’s just so relatable, and @boclarkee may even make you feel better about your screen time habits.

For those who have been in the same outfit for weeks

If you just can’t seem to kick the comfort of your favorite pajamas or see the waste in dirtying clothes no one will see you in anyways, this is the video for you. All outfit repeaters welcome!

For those who do not understand how to work from home

Some people really jump into the structure of working at home with ease. For the rest of us who don’t, here’s a video for some unconventional inspo.

For those who are still searching for love

Even though you can’t physically meet someone right now, all hope is not lost! This cute TikTok will reassure you, or at the very least, make you smile.

For those who need to get through ‘Zoom University’ 

If you’re looking for some tips on getting through online schooling, this is the video for you!

For those looking for a creative family game

If you and your family are getting bored with the standard card games and movie nights, we feel you.  Check out this creative way to have a fun and creative family night.

For those who physically cannot take another walk

Jake Miller has the tune that relates to you. Even a couple of suggestions!

For those who are just straight losing it

If you’re miles past the ability to cope, this video will connect with you. Here’s to reaching new levels of boredom.

For those who are just ready to get back into the world 

Just a full mood.

While quarantine can feel lonely and isolated at times, something as simple as a 60-second video can remind that you are not alone! Stay healthy and enjoy these TikToks!

Contact Jackie Amendola at [email protected].