Avocados are a wonderfully versatile fruit. They’re fantastic in salads, delicious in sandwiches and phenomenal on toast. However, avocados are not limited to the realms of savory enjoyment. With a rich, nutty and neutral flavor, avocados can also make for a sweet treat. With summer just around the corner, what better way to enjoy an avocado than in smoothie form?
This recipe is simple and a classic in my family, especially with our special ingredient: pudding! So, if you love avocados and you have a sweet tooth, we at the Clog have the perfect avocado smoothie recipe for you!
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 servings caramel flan or egg custard pudding
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Start by combining the avocados, milk, ice and pudding in a blender.
- Next, blend the ingredients until the smoothie reaches the desired texture.
- When you reach the right consistency, pour into glasses and serve!
- If desired, top generously with whipped cream.
And there you have it — sweet, simple and the best way to satisfy those avocado cravings on a hot day. We at the Clog hope you enjoy this easy and delicious recipe the next time you’re looking to try something new. Happy blending!