Growing up, I always hated eating vegetables, as most kids do. However, now, I eat vegetables for fun! I love the crisp and fresh taste of yummy greens. But if I had to pick a classically great vegetable, it would have to be cauliflower. In honor of the delicious and versatile veggie, here is a quick and easy recipe to cook cauliflower so it tastes sweet and delicious!
Join the Clog staff as we show you the easiest method to make cauliflower. We hope you enjoy this quick and fun recipe!
- 1 raw cauliflower head
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut up the entire head of cauliflower. The smaller the pieces, the better!
- On a cookie sheet, cover all the cauliflower pieces in a generous amount of olive oil. Make sure every piece is coated by shaking them up and mixing them around.
- Add garlic salt and pepper (the more, the better)!
- Bake the cauliflower in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy the sweet taste of roasted, caramelized cauliflower!
This recipe is perfect to try in your apartment. Serve this on the side of any meal, and your guests will be fighting for seconds.
Contact Natalia Brusco at [email protected].