Protein bars: They can be an amazing source of fuel, but most store-bought brands are loaded with artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors and added sugars, which often result in you not feeling your best. But fear not, because we at the Clog have discovered the ultimate recipe for easy (and vegan!) protein bars, which will become your new favorite healthy snack!
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond or oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup or agave
- 3⁄4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2⁄3 cup melted dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the dark chocolate and mix well.
- Press the dough into a pan, then cover with the melted dark chocolate.
- Freeze the dough for 20 minutes.
- Slice into squares and enjoy! You can store the remaining bars in the freezer.
We hope you’ll try these easy vegan protein bars. They’re so good that you won’t believe they’re healthy. Plus, they remind us of cookie dough — a win-win!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].