Fall is here, which means it’s time to dive straight into some delicious and cozy autumn recipes. These muffins only require five simple ingredients and are sure to make your entire house smell like a bakery. They are also super adaptable to different dietary preferences with simple swaps. Welcome autumn into your life and your belly with these warm pumpkin muffins!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
We hope you love this special fall recipe. It’s the perfect way to get into the autumn spirit!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].