When it comes to fall treats, pumpkin is an essential. Add in some pumpkin spice (and a little bit of chocolate) and you’ve got the ultimate mix of autumn flavors. Best of all, these pumpkin blondies tick every box and are so easy to make. They are healthier than your typical fall dessert and are vegan (but you can’t even tell).
Chickpeas are our secret ingredient in this recipe, but don’t worry, you can’t taste them. All the chickpeas do is add an amazing texture and extra protein.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup coconut or avocado oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Rinse your chickpeas.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, add it to a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
These pumpkin blondies are the perfect easy fall recipe. They are super customizable too, so add in whatever you like. Enjoy!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].