Cinnamon rolls are a fall staple. Well, if we’re being honest, they’re a year-round staple! If you’re a fan of them but are looking for a healthier option, don’t worry! The Clog’s got you. These cinnamon rolls are ridiculously easy to make, and they have the perfect cozy flavor for the fall season!
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (regular, whole wheat or gluten free)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or vegan butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Add all the ingredients for the dough into a large bowl and combine them well.
- Once a doughlike consistency has formed, roll the dough out on a floured surface until you create a thin rectangle.
- Mix the ingredients for the cinnamon filling in a separate bowl. Once combined, spread evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough lengthwise into a thick log.
- Cut into 7 or 8 rolls and lay them swirl-side up in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Feel free to also top this with a super easy homemade glaze or eat right out of the oven! These will make your entire house smell like heaven and are the perfect easy fall treat!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].