Nothing screams fall more than a delicious slice of apple pie does … and if you’re able to have a healthy version of it for breakfast, even better! That’s where the beautiful creation of apple pie oatmeal comes in. Best of all, this is an overnight oats recipe, so all you have to do is shake the jar up and leave it in the fridge overnight, and you’ll have a super quick and easy breakfast waiting for you the next day.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ apple, grated
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cinnamon to taste
- Toppings of choice (We love almond butter and extra apple slices)
- Mix the rolled oats, almond milk, apple, sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon in a mason jar and shake it up.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!