We all know that Girl Scout Cookies taste amazing, and Samoas are arguably the superior variety of the bunch. However, it must be said that the processed ingredients don’t always provide the best sources of fuel. So, if you’re ever craving a good-for-you version minus all the additives, try out this easy recipe!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mash banana until smooth.
- Blend the coconut flakes into a fine flour.
- Mix these two ingredients into a dough, shape into a Samoa cookie using your hands and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then drizzle with dark chocolate and enjoy!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].