It’s officially November, which means fall is in full swing. And with this season comes thoughts of cozy evenings spent in front of the fire, hot teas and apple cider and, of course, lots of pumpkin recipes! Seasonal flavors are the best way to get into the holiday spirit, and these healthy pumpkin brownies will surely bring you one step closer to achieving fall perfection.
- 1 cup almond flour (you can also use gluten-free or oat flour)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once combined, pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy, and best of all, it makes delicious and moist brownies!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].