Fall-flavored salads are superior. This recipe is filling and flavorful, and it uses seasonal ingredients for a flavor and nutrition boost! It is just what you need to get you in the fall spirit but still keep you full and energized to tackle all your schoolwork. Happy eating!
- 2 cups mixed lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 serving protein (grilled chicken breast or baked tofu)
- 1 cup baked sweet potato or squash fries
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- Drizzle your lettuce with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the toppings and enjoy!