Winter is approaching, and with that comes a penchant for warmer, cozy breakfasts. However, I’m one to hold on to warmer weather for a bit longer, so if you’re on the other side of the equator or just want to pretend you’re in the middle of summer, this super creamy and refreshing smoothie bowl is for you!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄8 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Granola and fresh fruit (optional)
- Blend the frozen fruit, almond milk and maple syrup or honey until smooth.
- Top with granola and fresh fruit if desired, and enjoy!