Big vegan nourish bowls are one of my favorite ways to get lots of veggies and plant-based protein. You get bonus points if you incorporate every color of the rainbow in your bowl to maximize the nutrients you get from veggies! They are so easy and customizable that anyone can make one that they love! Here’s what we did in ours.
- 2 cups lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 1/2 avocado
- Baked tofu
- Baked sweet potato
- Place the lettuce at the bottom of a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, and toss the lettuce.
- Finish with all the toppings, and enjoy!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].