The holidays are almost here, which means cozy recipes are now on deck! Enter this holiday-inspired granola: It’s full of delicate orange and vanilla flavors, plus a hint of pumpkin spice. Imagine this on top of some fruit and yogurt — heavenly!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups chopped nuts
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange extract or 2 teaspoons orange zest
- A big dash of cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once thoroughly combined, press the mixture into a pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled, break the granola into clusters and enjoy!