Nutella is one of the all-time best treats, and if you’ve ever wanted to try making it at home, this is your sign! All you need are a few simple pantry ingredients, and you’ll end up with a creamy and decadent chocolate spread.
- 1 ½ cups peeled hazelnuts
- 1 ½ bars 70% dark chocolate, melted (150 grams)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes.
- Once roasted, add the hazelnuts to a food processor for 5 minutes or until the nuts release their oils and become creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor, pulse until fully combined and enjoy!
Contact Jazmin Cubilla at [email protected].