Top 3 Crypto-Trading Exchange

Cryptocurrency has experienced a major boom in the past decade, and it seems to be the hottest trending investment asset in the financial and tech world. If you’re thinking about including cryptocurrency in your investment portfolio, then this article is for you! 

Oftentimes, beginners make the mistake of signing up for a fraudulent or complex crypto exchange platform and website that ends up costing them a huge chunk of money. In this article, we will be looking into the top cryptocurrency trading platforms that are reliable, easy to use, and they will cater to your investment needs. 

1.  eToro

eToro was founded by two brothers in 2007, and since then, it has gained a reputation of being the best crypto exchange of the year. Since the launch of this exchange, around 17 million people have signed up and are active traders. The platform is regulated by legal entities from the European Union, United States, United Kingdom, China, and Australia. The top 15 cryptocurrencies are traded using this exchange, and non-US users have the option of trading non-crypto assets too. In order to get started, you have to make a minimum deposit of $50 without the need to maintain a minimum balance. 

The platform also comes with a demo mode that beginners can try their hand at what trading with cryptocurrency looks like. The platform also offers educational content for users who are unfamiliar with how crypto trading occurs. The platform also comes with a built-in social media dashboard that allows you to communicate with other users to discuss trades and strategies. This platform is useful for both beginners and veteran traders. If you have prior experience with crypto trading, eToro has the option of professional sign-ups. 

Once you sign-up as a professional, you can get paid every time a user copies your portfolio. eToro also comes with the option of linking your account to the mobile wallet app for added security.

2. PrimeXBT 

This cryptocurrency site is the option if you wish to trade CFDs on different cryptocurrencies and other digital assets. This website is operational in 150 countries worldwide; however, users from the United States and Canada cannot access the website due to strict crypto-exchange regulations. Although the lack of regulation may bring up doubts among users, PrimeXBT ensures a high level of security through the offline storage wallet. 

The application allows users to trade over 50 different kinds of digital assets; however, it only accepts payments in Bitcoins. To get started, you have to make a deposit of 0.001 Bitcoin, and every time you make a withdrawal, a fixed fee of 0.0005 Bitcoins is incurred. The exchange platform also provides customer support at all hours of the day in 9 different languages to assist its worldwide customer base. 

3. BlockFi

If you wish to earn interest-based earnings, BlockFi is the best platform to do so. The website is based and regulated in the US since 2017. You can trade up to 11 different cryptocurrencies, and it offers a wide range of products for trading purposes. The website comes with no sign-up charges and no additional trading fees. By setting up a BlockFI Interest Account (BIA), you can earn interest that offers a 6% annual percentage yield on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

The platform comes with a regular trading account, you have the option of setting up a business profile, and it offers crypto-backed loans as well. In the spring of 2021, BlockFi introduced the first Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card that gives you 1.5% back in Bitcoin with every purchase you make. The platform comes in a desktop version as well as a smartphone app for quick trading.   

Check out Bitcoin Prime for more information online available to you.

The Daily Californian’s editorial and newsroom staff were not involved in this advertisement’s production. For advertising and sponsorship opportunities or more information about paid content, contact [email protected]