Russell Crowe starred as Maximus Desimus Meridius photography work

There is speculation that a follow-up to the 2000 historical epic is underway. Ridley admits it would be stupid if he didn’t make a blockbuster.

He told the “Zoe Ball Breakfast Show” on BBC Radio 2.

In the original movie, Russell Crowe starred as Maximus Desimus Meridius (the leading actor award-winning role), but he returns to a potential sequel as his character met the maker on the first flick. It is not.Ridley has previously announced that he will begin his photography work once the film “Kit Bag” about Napoleon Bonaparte, starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jodie Comer, has been filmed.

The 83-year-old filmmaker said: [the next] “Gradiator” is now being written. So when I did Napoleon, the “gladiator” would be ready to go. “

Ridley, whose previous credits included “Aliens” and “Thelma & Louise,” sees “Gladiator” as one of the highlights of his career.

He said: “‘Gladiator’ needs to get close to the top 1, 2 and 3 and after nearly 30 movies it’s crazy.”

Russell previously admitted that the film’s lasting legacy is proud of him.

He said last year, “It’s a standout for this movie, and 20 years later, somewhere in the world, today, tonight, I can confidently say that the movie will be screened in prime time. It’s been 20 years since it was released. Not all movies continue that way. “

https://www.mycentraloregon.com/2021/10/11/venom-2-free-streaming-online-at-home-where-to-watch-venom-2-on-reddit-free-streaming-hbo-max/