21 Best Sites to Buy Facebook Likes (Real & Non-Drop)

Photo by Adem AY on Unsplash

Social media has definitely changed the landscape of marketing. It has leveled the playing field and made marketing accessible for any business regardless of the industry and scale.

Unfortunately, this also means that almost everyone uses it now. Case in point: a survey reports that 77% of small businesses use social media in the USA.

We’re not going to be too surprised if you’re part of that statistic. We are a part of it too.

That’s why we understand the challenge of making your social media account stand out amidst competitors. There are over 90 million small businesses on Facebook alone.

Fortunately, there are ways to give your page a little boost. For instance, we have found buying Facebook post likes to be particularly effective.

Today, we’ll share with you our directory of the best sites to buy Facebook likes from. Take your pick among these reputable companies and ensure the success of your social media campaigns.

Best Sites to Buy Facebook Post Likes

1. Social Viral

For our top-two favorite, we have Social-Viral. This company is made of social media marketing experts that we honestly enjoy working with.

They get us the best results every single time. They cover five big platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Spotify.

We’re big fans of their Facebook services, though. They have four: post likes, page likes, followers, and views.

Review

They have six likes packages ranging from 50 to 2500 post likes. They will require no password to ensure your cybersecurity, deliver your order almost immediately after settling payment, and, most of all, give you access to 24/7 customer support. What more can you ask for? This is the best site to buy Facebook likes from Social viral.

2. Stormlikes

The best site for us to buy Facebook views remains to be Stormlikes. Just like Social-Viral, they cater to multiple social media platforms and offer four different Facebook services. These are post likes, page likes, followers, and views.

Review

Their services are pretty straightforward, making them perfect for everyone, from beginners to social media experts. They have three packages: 100, 250, and 500 post likes. What we like most about them, though, is their added resources.

You cannot take advantage of their services and fail to explore their blog. It is full of helpful tips and hacks to take your social media marketing campaign to the next level.

3. SocialWick

They say that social media marketing success begins with a spark, so let us start our list with an aptly named company: SocialWick. Pardon the pun, but they do have the expertise to get your campaign up and running.

They have a wide range of platforms they cater to, but we particularly appreciate that they offer services for VK. After all, we’ve only found a handful of social media marketing companies that provide engagement for this European social network.

Even more impressive is that they offer all types of Facebook engagement. They have nine services in all, namely: FB likes, FB page likes, shares, followers, profile followers, views, live stream views, event attendees, and event interested.

Review

SocialWick can adapt to all your Facebook needs. We like how they don’t have set packages.

Instead, you can just indicate the specific number of your required FB likes and pay for them. Other notable features include a 30-day refill and guaranteed 100% confidentiality. 

4. SocTarget

Moving on to the next social media marketing company, we have SocTarget. They also cater to different platforms, including Periscope and Vine一two networks that you don’t commonly see others cover.

As for their Facebook services, they offer 18 different types of engagement, which we didn’t even know was possible. These are:

• post and photo likes for fan pages
  • post and photo likes for groups and personal pages
  • post reactions
  • photo reactions
  • fan page likes
  • page likes covering different geographic regions (French-speaking, Europe, France, and United States)
  • friends and followers for personal profiles
  • shares
  • group members
  • comments
  • site review
  • app or game installation
  • post comment likes
  • event attendees
  • website likes
  • video views

Review

They have a unique way of offering their engagement services. First, you will need to register on the platform. You just need to fill out a quick form and agree to their terms and conditions.

Once done, you can already fund your account and create a campaign. That said, their services are fully automated, so your marketing needs are always a couple of clicks away.

Just pay attention to their required minimum order. It’s easy to buy facebook page likes and post likes for facebook overall growth. For post and photo likes, that would be 50. While FB is so popular to deal with in order for personal and professional growth.

5. GetRealBoost

GetRealBoost offers engagement for the six biggest platforms online, including Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. What we love best about them, though, is their expertise in catering to small businesses. They have served almost 500 global clients so far, with almost 50 thousand campaigns launched.

They have four Facebook-focused engagement services: FB post likes, FB post likes and photo likes, global page likes, USA page likes, and facebook followers. As you can see, they have particular expertise in providing likes, so we just had to feature them in this lineup.

Review

They offer six Facebook likes packages ranging from 200 to 5,000 likes. Don’t know which package best fits your social media needs?

GetRealBoost recommends you get in touch with them through their website’s contact page so that their experts can help you choose and even provide you with an accurate quote.

6. Woorke

Woorke isn’t strictly a social media agency. They have a wide array of digital marketing services, including email marketing, online business reviews, and website development.

Aptly named, they can certainly do all the work for you, from providing you with the social media engagement that you need to giving your business listings a boost with five-star reviews.

Their social media services cover 13 different platforms. Zooming in further, they have nine Facebook-focused offers: likes, reactions, reviews, shares, followers, comments, accounts, ads account, and marketplace accounts.

Review

They have three types of likes Facebook services, and they are all applicable for post or status likes, photos likes, and page likes. These are Targeted, Worldwide, and Drip Feed. Each category gives you 50 likes, but you can always get multiple orders according to your needs.

7. AppSally

Another all-around digital marketing company is AppSally. Their services are divided into six categories: music & video, social media, marketplaces, apps, business listing, and more.

The last one is dedicated to everything else that a digital marketer or business owner might need, such as SEO, virtual assistance, and consultation.

Indeed, they have it all figured out. In fact, their social media services cover 16 different platforms, including some that are lesser-known, such as 500px and Dribbble that other agencies don’t handle.

They have an impressive lineup of 25 Facebook services, including Facebook page likes and Facebook post likes. You might be wondering, “Why so many?” Well, that’s because they have already bundled engagement that their clients frequently get together.

For instance, they have a combined package of Facebook likes and shares. Doing so has made their services more affordable and convenient.

Review

They have five different Facebook likes packages ranging from 250 to 4,000. You can apply these likes to a page, post, or photo, depending on your needs. As an added feature, you can provide AppSally with up to five different links of those you want to like.

They will then spread your likes among them accordingly. Lastly, you will also get a free drop replacement if your number of likes somehow drops within 15 days.

8. MediaMister

Media Mister is one of the more established sites out there. No wonder they have 35 different social media platforms covered. They have definitely grown their services coverage over the past years and have served over 50,000 customers already and counting.

They have 11 Facebook-focused services: likes, followers, views, reviews, group members, reactions, event attendees, comment replies, comments, shares, and poll votes.

Review

Their Facebook likes services can further be divided into four types: post, photo, page, and comment. Each of them is then available in multiple packages ranging from 100 to 5,000 likes.

Just keep in mind that the more likes you order, the longer it will take for them to get delivered. For instance, 100 likes get delivered within three days, while you can expect 5,000 likes to get delivered within fifteen.

9. Trollishly

If you want buying Facebook likes and other types of engagement coming from the top four social media platforms, then Trollishly is another site that you might want to check out.

The best thing we like about them is that they are based in the UAE. For us, that means they offer a fresh perspective compared to other agencies.

They offer seven different Facebook services: likes, fan page likes, star rating, reactions, shares, friend requests, and subscribers.

Review

They have five different Facebook likes packages ranging from 500 to 10,000. Yes, that’s the most likes that you can get from a single package from the social media marketing companies we have featured so far.

The best thing is they guarantee that you’ll have your likes within 12 hours regardless of which package you choose. It is nothing short of amazing.

10. Venium

Venium has certainly established a name for themselves through all their years of social media marketing experience. In fact, they pride themselves on being previously featured by the biggest names, including ABC, Fox Business, and Inc.

They have chosen to focus their services on the six biggest social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Spotify.

While it’s unfortunate that they only offer two types of Facebook services一post and photo likes and fan page likes, what sets them apart from others is that you can opt to pay in USD or Euro.

Surprisingly, they also have the lowest prices we’ve encountered so far.

Review

They only offer a single package of 100 likes. However, you can get multiple packages of up to 10,000 likes in total. Another thing we love about Venium is the lifetime guarantee.

This is a testament to the quality of likes they provide. After all, you can expect most purchased likes to thin down gradually. That is why other agencies only offer a 15-day guarantee or one free refill after a fixed number of days. Not Venium, though.

11. FBSkip

The social media marketing companies we have featured so far cater to various platforms, but not FBSkip. They have dedicated their sole focus and expertise to the king of platforms: Facebook.

They have five services: FB post likes,FB page likes, followers, views, and other types of engagement, such as comments, shares, and page ratings combined in a single package. 

Review

There are three types of likes services you can choose from: affordable, no drop, and USA. As you might have guessed already, the first category offers the cheapest quality likes you can get. It is further divided into 12 packages ranging from 25 to 20,000 likes.

The second category ensures that your likes won’t drop ever. It is divided into 12 packages ranging from 25 to 2,000 likes. 

Lastly, they offer a category that gives likes specifically coming from the USA. Other packages come with global likes, after all. This type is again divided into 12 packages ranging from 25 to 2,000.

12. Famups

Famups specialize in the big three: Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. They have also expanded to other platforms, but we highly recommend sticking to their expertise.

They have four Facebook-centric services. Two of them are dedicated to likes: USA likes and page likes. The other two are views and followers.

Review

We understand why people might be hesitant to avail their likes services thinking that they are limited due to the specific geographic location. There is also an added benefit to getting a global following, especially if you’re based in the USA and looking to expand your business overseas.

Still, we want you to consider two things. First, getting USA likes if your business is based in the country provides more authenticity. Those based overseas can also benefit from getting USA likes given the size of its market.

That said, you have four packages to choose from, ranging from 100 to 1,000 likes. You can expect to receive them within two to five days.

13. BuySocialMediaMarketing

BuySocialMediaMarketing cater to six of the biggest social media platforms, including Twitter, YouTube, and of course, Facebook.

They take pride in being well-reviewed by their past clients. We highly recommend checking out their reviews, especially if you have any qualms about their engagement services.

As for their Facebook services, they currently offer five: post likes, page fans, comments, followers, and views.

Review

They have eight different likes packages ranging from 50 to 5,000. What we like best about them, though, is they provide instant delivery regardless of how many likes you get.

How instant is instant? Well, let’s just say that you will see your likes coming in within the hour after you have settled your payment. Indeed, they are one of the fastest out there in terms of fulfillment.

14. BuySocialBuzz

They might sound similar, but we’re telling you BuySocialMediaMarketing and BuySocialBuzz are two completely different and separate companies. In fact, they cover different platforms. They also offer more Facebook-related services.

You have a choice of 19 Facebook-related engagement, such as poll votes, event interested, event going, shares, comments, views, and reactions.

They even have a variety of likes to choose from, such as post likes, status likes, photo likes, page likes, comments likes, and album likes.

Review

They have 13 multi-tier Facebook likes packages, but that’s not the most impressive part. What really blew us away is that they range from 50 to 100,000 likes. The more likes you get, the better value for money you’ll enjoy.

The only downside? They’ll only ask you for a single link, so we are not really sure if you can split those likes for different posts.

15. Famoid

Famoid’s main objective is to make your brand famous on four social media platforms, namely Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube.

What sets them apart from their competitors, though, is their priority on client privacy and safety. That is from their payment infrastructure, cybersecurity, and detailed privacy policies.

That’s why it really is rather unfortunate for us that they only have two Facebook engagement services, and surprisingly, both of them are likes. These are post likes and fan page likes.

Review

The good news is, their post likes can be applied to any type of post, be that video, photo, or text. Just provide them with the link, and they can start providing you with their quality service.

You can choose from their four packages ranging from 100 to 1,000 likes. You can then expect your order to be delivered within one to five days after you settle the payment. 

16. RedSocial

RedSocial might offer services covering numerous social media platforms, but most of their clients come in to buy Facebook page likes.

Although it is important to note that out of the nine Facebook engagement services they offer, four are actually different types of Facebook likes. These are high-quality likes, targeted likes, website likes, and of course, post likes.

What we like best about them, though, is their monthly packages. We rarely see engagement services offered as a subscription, after all. Yet, we believe that it is a great way to ensure your page’s steady and stable growth.

Review

Those who strictly want Facebook likes will be pleased to learn that they have five different packages ranging from 200 to 5,000 likes. Just keep in mind that the more likes you get, the longer it will take for them to fulfill the order.

For instance, you can expect your 200 likes to be delivered within three days, while it will take RedSocial three weeks to fulfill 5,000 likes.

17. iBuyFans

iBuyFans claims to be one of the best in the social media engagement game, and honestly, they probably are. Their secret lies in the expertise and experience of their team in boosting social media accounts and online brand exposure.

They cover six different engagement services, including ones that other agencies don’t particularly handle, like boosting LinkedIn connections and increased app downloads. Their bestseller remains to be their Facebook likes, though.

Review

They have four different types of Facebook likes: post likes, USA post likes, worldwide page likes, and USA page likes. We like how iBuyFans completely understands how we have different target locations.

Once you have decided which type of like to get, you can then choose between six packages ranging from 100 to 5,000 likes. Just take note that they have their products priced in Euros.

18. SocialBoss

SocialBoss understands that it’s not enough just to boost your post likes. What’s more important is to build a reputation and a good one. That’s what turns you into a social boss.

This social media marketing company also caters to multiple platforms like the others, but what we really like about them is their 100% money-back guarantee. This shows how confident they are with their services. They have three types of Facebook engagement: likes, followers, and views. 

Review

They have eight likes packages ranging from 50 to 10,000 likes, but SocialBoss recommends their bestseller. That is the 500 likes package, as it is the perfect balance between price and number of followers. You can use this package on both post and photo, and expect it delivered within one to two days.

19. Social Packages

Social Packages really got their name right because their website offers the complete package. The engagement services you will need for multiple platforms are within reach.

What they specialize in, though, are their Facebook services. They offer three: buy facebook post likes, page likes, and views.

Review

They have seven likes packages ranging from 250 to 20,000 likes. We are talking about worldwide likes that work great for any brand that wants to extend its online reputation and reach.

We also like that they have a refill guaranteed. It ensures that you can make the most out of the price you’ve paid.

20. SocioBlend

SocioBlend is definitely one of the best in the game. In fact, they are hailed as the #1 digital marketing agency in India. For starters, they cover 43 different social media platforms.

What you’d probably be interested in exploring, though, is their Facebook services. There are 14 in total. This includes different types of likes, such as worldwide likes for and from the USA and worldwide likes for and from the UK.

Review

Let us take a closer look at their worldwide post likes for the purposes of this review. They have eight packages in all, ranging from 250 to 50,000 post or photo likes.

Please take note, though, that the fulfillment time will vary according to the number of likes you order. For instance, 250 likes can be delivered within a day, while 50,000 likes will take three days.

21. Viralyft

We are finally in our last companies. Let’s start with Viralyft. Think of them as the experts to call if you want to give your Facebook page a facelift.

They offer four different Facebook-related services: post likes, page likes, followers, and page views. What we love about this company, though, is their 24/7 customer support. You can even reach them through various channels such as email and live chat.

Review

As for their likes packages, they have six in all ranging from 100 to 10,000 likes. They offer top-quality global likes that you can expect delivered within 48 hours regardless of how many likes you get. You might have noticed already that not all agencies offer such a service.

Buy Facebook Post Likes Without Worries!

We’ll now leave you to peruse through the expansive directory of social media marketing companies we have just shared with you.

It’s better to know the pros and cons to buy Facebook page likes.

However, before we end this directory, we just want to say that all of the featured agencies above are guaranteed reputable. They will only offer real post likes coming from active accounts managed by real people. They also won’t require any password for you nor put your account at risk.

The Daily Californian’s editorial and newsroom staff were not involved in this advertisement’s production. For advertising and sponsorship opportunities or more information about paid content, contact [email protected]