Don’t know what you want to do in life? Let this quiz decide for you!

Illustration of various career people
Isabella Schreiber/File

In the mood for a life-changing career switch? This quiz will reveal what job you are actually destined for.

1. Your taste in music can reveal a lot about your personality. Choose a concert you’d like to experience.
    1. Led Zeppelin
    2. Harry Styles
    3. Radiohead
    4. Phoebe Bridgers
    5. John Mayer
    6. Kanye West
  2. What city would you most like to live in?
    1. London
    2. Tokyo
    3. Madrid
    4. Dubai
    5. Cape Town
    6. Los Angeles
  3. What would you bring to a deserted island?
    1. An instrument
    2. A book
    3. A journal
    4. A GPS
    5. An air mattress
    6. Matches
  4. What’s your go-to breakfast?
    1. Cereal
    2. Eggs and bacon
    3. Pancakes
    4. Smoothie
    5. Oatmeal
    6. Just coffee, please
  5. Favorite library on campus?
    1. Moffitt Library
    2. Main Stacks
    3. Doe Library
    4. Environmental Design Library
    5. Mathematics Statistics Library
    6. C. V. Starr East Asian Library
  6. What’s your greatest quality?
    1. Organization
    2. Time management
    3. Communication
    4. Problem-solving
    5. Creativity
    6. Determination
    1. Vice President: Props to you, you know how to get things done! Start aiming high, because you’ve got all the skills to lead with confidence and proficiency.
    2. Private Investigator: Given your strong attention to detail and your love for problem-solving, it won’t be long before you’re hired by the court to investigate a missing person. So get those sunglasses out and start investing in a high-quality camera!
    3. Ayurvedic Healer: Have you ever heard of Ayurveda — a traditional Indian medicine that aims to improve health and wellness through natural remedies? As it quickly gains popularity in western culture, we think you have many of the key qualities to thrive in the field of work. You’ve got the management skills, you’re compassionate and can work under pressure.
    4. Private Chef: “What I say is true — anyone can cook … but only the fearless can be great” – Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille. Take it from Chef Gusteau — you’ve got it in you to be a top-notch chef. You’re detail-oriented, good with communication and most importantly, you love food!
    5. Food Critic: So you like to eat out, do you? Just imagine making a career out of it. Lucky for you, you’ve already got the precise skills for the job: you’re creative, you like to travel and you know good food when you see it.
    6. Concert Promoter: Congratulations, you know good music. Not to mention, you’re pretty analytical, and your negotiating and communication skills aren’t too bad either. Have you ever thought about how cool it would be to actually be the one organizing music events?

Contact Salma Sarkis at [email protected].