While it’s no secret that Thanksgiving tends to focus on indulging in our favorite turkey day foods, this mocktail recipe is the perfect addition to your holiday feast! Mixing two of the most important flavors from Thanksgiving, apple and cranberry, will be a great complement to any Thanksgiving meal. Here’s how to make it!
- 8 oz apple juice
- 8 oz cranberry juice
- 4 oz sparkling water or sprite
- Lemon or orange
- Juice the lemon or orange and add the liquid to a small plate
- Set up another small plate with sugar
- Dip your glass in the juice, then the sugar to create a fun sugar rim
- In a separate pitcher, mix the cranberry juice with the apple juice
- Add sparkling water or sprite (can add more or less depending on personal preference)
- Add to the sugar-rimmed glass and enjoy!
This drink recipe is so easy, completely customizable and will be the perfect beverage to wash all the food down on Thanksgiving Day!