Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other, friends or just by yourself, consider switching it up this year and making a meal at home instead of eating out. It won’t hurt your pockets as much as a lobster dinner. This easy pizza is more than just your dinner; it’s a fun activity for a date on Valentine’s Day too!
- 1 pack of pre-made pizza dough, defrosted (or make it from scratch with this recipe)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for the pan
- ½ cup of pre-made pizza or tomato sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread the olive oil on your pan and stretch out your dough to your desired thickness.
- Spread your pizza sauce on your dough, but make sure to leave about a ½-inch thick border on the edges. This will ensure your sauce doesn’t spill over.
- Spread both mozzarella and parmesan cheese evenly on your dough. Then top with the cut pepperoni slices.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Cut and enjoy!
Optional: Cut your pepperoni slices into the shape of a heart with either kitchen scissors, a knife or a heart-shaped cookie cutter before baking for a fun Valentine’s Day twist.