Picture this — it’s past midnight, and you’re struggling to keep your eyes open as you type up the final citations of your paper due at 8 a.m. All you want is a late-night snack to boost your energy levels. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is a five-minute air fryer chocolate chip cookie recipe that requires minimal effort and cleanup.
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons almond flour (alternatively, all-purpose flour)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Grab a small bowl, and mix the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into the same bowl. Mix everything until well combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and slightly flatten it on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place dough with parchment paper into your air fryer for five minutes (or in a microwave safe dish for 45 to 60 seconds if you do not have an air fryer).
- Take out your cookie and enjoy! (Pro tip: add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top for extra flavor)
This simple, five-minute chocolate chip cookie recipe will definitely keep you awake and ready to conquer your work with ease!