BERKELEY'S NEWS • SEPTEMBER 26, 2022

Where to buy the cutest plants in Berkeley

JUSTIN WANG | STAFF

APRIL 03, 2022

With the arrival of spring, you may be in the mood to become a new plant parent by buying some cute plants to lighten up your room. Here is the Clog’s list of some of the best places to buy plants in Berkeley.

Flora Arte

As one of the more well-known plant stores on our list, Flora Arte is the perfect place to visit to buy small succulents to fit on your desk at an affordable price. It offers a large selection of pots and soil for your plants, as well as many cute flower arrangements, so you can buy a bouquet of flowers to spruce up your room in an instant!

Paraíso Plant Studio

This plant shop located on Fourth Street is one of the pricier places on our list, but it boasts a wide variety of houseplants and smaller plants for any new plant parent. It also carries a lot of rare plants, so it’s the perfect place to visit for those who are looking for unique plants that are hard to find. Similar to most of the other stores on our list, it has a lot of larger plants but also a few smaller ones to fit perfectly in a dorm or apartment. 

Pamana Plantas

Pamana Plantas on Solano Avenue is a small business that carries a ton of cute houseplants. It has a wide variety of larger houseplants at reasonable prices, as well as a few smaller plants you can fit in your dorm. The store also hosts a ton of events with local vendors and artists, which are always really fun, so make sure to check out its Instagram to see if it’s having any the day you are planning to visit. 

Succulent & Cactus

This is one of the most affordable places on our list and a hidden gem you have to visit if you’re looking for new plants. Succulent & Cactus is actually a small plant store located on Delaware Street in a residential area with one of the sweetest owners. Don’t worry, though: It’s on Google Maps, so it’s a legitimate plant store and has a really good selection for being in someone’s backyard. A lot of the smaller plants are in the $5-$10 range, so it’s truly affordable for those on a budget. 

What are you waiting for? It’s time to embrace the spring spirit and hit up some of the shops on this list to spice up your space with some pretty plants!

Contact Samantha Herrera at 

APRIL 03, 2022