One perk of going to one of the most popular schools in the country is the amount of references it has in film and other media. With the countless fictional characters talking about their time at UC Berkeley, it’s only obvious that we pay tribute to them in quiz form. As a UC Berkeley student, it’s absolutely mandatory to find out which fellow fictional student you connect with the most!
- What major do you align with the most?
- Computer Science
- How are you spending your weekends in Berkeley?
- At home finishing up assignments.
- Working out at RSF.
- No class means time to party!
- Having a movie night with the roomies.
- Who would you say is your biggest mentor?
- My parents
- The coach of my sports team
- My favorite professor
- My best friend
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- A pro athlete
- A superhero
- A teacher
- I didn’t know what I wanted to be.
- What were you like in high school?
- I was a huge extrovert and everyone knew me.
- I was more of a wallflower with just a few friends.
- I spent most of my free time alone at the library.
- I was really involved in school events.
- What would you say to anyone considering UC Berkeley?
- UC Berkeley allows you to be and embrace who you are.
- Sometimes you’ll feel a little lost, but you just have to keep going.
- It’s a great school with a great social structure.
- UC Berkeley is alright, I expected more.
Mostly 1s: Troy Bolton from “High School Musical.” You don’t let the status quo influence what you want to dedicate yourself to (it’s why you chose UC Berkeley, right?). But you’ve got a massive heart, and always wish to make everyone happy regardless.
Mostly 2s: Lilly Moscovitz from “The Princess Diaries.” You do your own thing, and are never afraid to voice your opinion. You stand up for what you believe in without hesitation, which is why “Bezerkeley” was the school for you. Your greatest qualities are your honesty and loyalty to your friends.
Mostly 3s: Matty McKibben from “Awkward.” People may think you’re arrogant and self-centered, but you’re actually a total sweetheart with a big heart. You’re an active person with a need to protect those you care about, so UC Berkeley was the ultimate choice for you.
Mostly 4s: Annabeth Chase from “Percy Jackson and the Olympians.” You’re the hero of your friend group with your incredible wisdom and passionate strength. You never allow yourself to be mistreated, and always fight for those you love. With your intelligence and ambition, it’s no wonder why you chose UC Berkeley as your school.